Friday, March 1, 2013

Superman Movies: Memory and Imagination

Superman movies create an illusion of reality. When we watch Superman movies, we enter a fantasy world to escape the perils of life, the daily struggles that consume our waking dreams. Superman represents the symbol of peace, the kind of person we aspire to become. Our memory and imagination take us back to better times, the good moments that define us as empathetic humans.

Today, I was listening to the Superman theme song. The Superman theme song reflects upon my journey to achieve greatness. It reminds that even though though this current hardship is holding me back, I remain hopeful that my future dream is still possible. I completed my college education a few years ago. However, I feel like there is block that keeps me outside of my dream. The Hollywood dream is 19-year in the making.  

Movie theme music relaxes my mind. It is the movie theme music I usually hear at Universal Studios such as Back to the Future, Jaws, Jurassic Park, and the rest of the classic movies of the past. This movie music reinforces my dream to keep me on track. Life may seem tough right now, but don't give up trying to attain your dreams. 

Do you listen to movie theme music from your favorite movies? Feel like life is beating you up? Perform an online search to find the best movie theme music. Listen to this music to sooth your mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment